{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: BRITISH RIOTS  (Read 55981 times)

Offline pfbrown

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: BRITISH RIOTS
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2011, 10:04:16 PM »
 swordfight Ahhh! Mr. Rushmer,  a non-literate contribution to the post, you state my case!

Offline jeff

• ummm...
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2011, 11:17:11 PM »
What about the children   party13
Of course.....the children brick1

Offline nico

« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2011, 11:19:23 PM »
I heard they had to cancel some football games too in UK, maybe because lack of football hooligans

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2011, 04:19:57 AM »
I agree with the riots
welcome to the forum aderushmer i think me and you are going to get along very well
I think you pair are closely related judging by your poor grasp of English!!

Offline aderushmer

« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2011, 07:12:04 AM »
Leffe beer and tramadol for supper.

Offline aderushmer

« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2011, 07:22:21 AM »
Quick survey for the group I am interested in which websites or media sources people are building their opinions from on of the situation in the UK ? Please post them in the forum.
Very interested
Many thanks.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2011, 07:26:51 AM »
Latest Updates.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 07:29:18 AM by Admin »

jones the rice

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2011, 07:39:30 AM »
What about the children   party13
that is a valid point
we can use them to carry all the small items out of the shops,you know like
toasters,portable t.v.cameras camcorders etc etc it's surprising how useful children can be. redman redman redman redman

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2011, 07:57:14 AM »
Still, it should improve the centre of Birmingham.

Perhaps they can start on Wolverhampton next.
   Getting a bit too near Shropshire for my liking Ray!!!!! Can't agree withe the forum members who advocate rioting and looting. As a shopkeeper i've worked bloody hard to get what i have, so wouldn't take kindly to a bunch of opportunists deciding to trash the shops and plunder the contents. Most reports I've heard back up the opinion that most are using the unrest purely to loot.

I was on the net quite a lot last night communicating with people I know in the UK to get the full story of what is happening and not just the media point of view. Most are agreeing with garytaffy's post.

It appears that the rioters are nothing but rent a mob. Most people I spoke to, shop keepers, pub/bar owners, teachers, bank workers and civil servants who are of all different political persuasions, are asking for a big crack down. Get the army in and get it sorted.

Those that condone these riots, describing them as a rebellion, don't realise that people, ordinary man on the street people, are having their lives ruined.

Don't forget too that when it is finally declared a "riot" insurance companies stop paying out. Part of insurance policies. Then it is up to the Government to pay out. Making economic matter, as some are blaming for the riots, worse.

Would like to know how many people on here who appear to support the riots would feel if they woke up this morning and their brand new car was upside down on fire. No insurance cover. I would imagine their views would change somewhat.

Remember the Reds and the Yellows over here in Thailand. Seem to remember people having a right go about them. Why change opinion now?

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2011, 08:02:47 AM »
Fully support you Steve.

The army are needed now -with their weapons. Warn once -warn twice then FIRE!

SOM NOM NA!!!

Offline Adam

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2011, 08:23:15 AM »
Most of the "Rioters" appear to be young kids with nothing better to do.

It's just the the riots back in the 80's, which spawned copy cat actions all over the country.

More importantly will the Villa game at Fulham be called off?? Now THAT would piss me off!! chairhit buttslap boxingguy

Offline aderushmer

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2011, 08:24:43 AM »
The riots in the uk are designed to get more police on the streets and take away more civil liberties from the people, the police could have stopped it but they didn't.
The general theory in the uk is problem reaction solution create a problem (riot)get a reaction (public something must be done) solution (have more police in an already police state and have more CCTV and airport scanners in already the most surveyed society in the world.
There is a bigger picture and I talk to a lot of people over here

jones the rice

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2011, 08:25:29 AM »
Still, it should improve the centre of Birmingham.

Perhaps they can start on Wolverhampton next.
   Getting a bit too near Shropshire for my liking Ray!!!!! Can't agree withe the forum members who advocate rioting and looting. As a shopkeeper i've worked bloody hard to get what i have, so wouldn't take kindly to a bunch of opportunists deciding to trash the shops and plunder the contents. Most reports I've heard back up the opinion that most are using the unrest purely to loot.

I was on the net quite a lot last night communicating with people I know in the UK to get the full story of what is happening and not just the media point of view. Most are agreeing with garytaffy's post.

It appears that the rioters are nothing but rent a mob. Most people I spoke to, shop keepers, pub/bar owners, teachers, bank workers and civil servants who are of all different political persuasions, are asking for a big crack down. Get the army in and get it sorted.

Those that condone these riots, describing them as a rebellion, don't realise that people, ordinary man on the street people, are having their lives ruined.

Don't forget too that when it is finally declared a "riot" insurance companies stop paying out. Part of insurance policies. Then it is up to the Government to pay out. Making economic matter, as some are blaming for the riots, worse.

Would like to know how many people on here who appear to support the riots would feel if they woke up this morning and their brand new car was upside down on fire. No insurance cover. I would imagine their views would change somewhat.

Remember the Reds and the Yellows over here in Thailand. Seem to remember people having a right go about them. Why change opinion now?
get the army in what army would that be starman seems to me your army are busy else where raping and murdering other innocent people.
about the car if my car got burnt i would just go out a buy another one,so where is the problem.
and do i really care about the u.k.
NO.UP THE BURIRAM PEA.

jones the rice

« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2011, 08:28:41 AM »
The riots in the uk are designed to get more police on the streets and take away more civil liberties from the people, the police could have stopped it but they didn't.
The general theory in the uk is problem reaction solution create a problem (riot)get a reaction (public something must be done) solution (have more police in an already police state and have more CCTV and airport scanners in already the most surveyed society in the world.
There is a bigger picture and I talk to a lot of people over here
ade it's like a breath of fresh air having you here,well said my friend well said.
lot's of people on here ade that are BRAINWASHED.

Offline Jamaw

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2011, 08:30:18 AM »
Excuse me chaps, just a point of order. There are no UK riots, only English riots! CNN has already been blasted for stating ''UK riots''. I'm told 300 Glasgow police are heading for London, proper coppers that won't take any hassle!

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Dentist by Thai Bart
June 13, 2024, 11:34:50 AM

Re: House moving by Gerry
June 11, 2024, 03:39:27 PM

House moving by GEOFFREY
June 11, 2024, 01:51:03 AM

Re: Dentist by dundeemk6
June 09, 2024, 03:49:48 PM

Re: Dentist by Thai Bart