{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: BRITISH RIOTS  (Read 56025 times)

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
Re: BRITISH RIOTS
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2011, 09:36:38 AM »
This would be far better discussed in a pub. We seem to all be agreeing with each other. We would have to keep buying each other beers. We could get really pissed. Have to wait for Jonesy to get back from Bangkok.
 bravo1 bravo1 party4

Offline candy

• Member in the hall of honorary
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2011, 09:37:24 AM »
Have the riots stopped?   Have they shot them all yet? Suffering my ring.
They're just opportunist robbers and vandals(we know where the vandals
came from don't we?)

Offline binnsy

• Prolific Member
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2011, 09:54:45 AM »
If JTR thinks that Wales is such a great place WHY is he not living in the valleys?

burirampea

Offline candy

« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2011, 10:02:04 AM »
He did buy a holiday home there once.But he found it too hot. walesflag

Offline Paddyram

• Contributor on the right way
  • Censored!
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2011, 05:57:19 PM »
Candy. I note you put the Irish Republican flag there and not the N. Ireland flag! The reason why the Republic made a tri-colour with green for the green land, white for peace and orange to incorporate Ulster, so it is actually a United Ireland flag!

Yes, it does.  Which is why I always thought it was stupid watching some loyalists on the TV in the bad old days burning the flag.  it was supposed to symbolise peace between the two main traditions on the island.
The original Irish Flag was green with a gold harp in the centre.

Offline Paddyram

• Censored!
« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2011, 05:58:52 PM »
If JTR thinks that Wales is such a great place WHY is he not living in the valleys?

burirampea

Maybe its the English taxes !!

Offline binnsy

• Prolific Member
« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2011, 06:06:39 PM »

burirampea

Maybe its the English taxes !!

Taxes and JTR are you sure?

Offline aderushmer

« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2011, 07:01:35 AM »
Prakonchai Nick

You seem to be very badly informed and very opinionated on a topic you seem to know very little about.
The people in the UK have had the country they live in slowly dismantled over a long period of time to an extent of open boarders and a poor education system leading to an un educated yob culture and getting worse with university fees being out of reach for most I can't say middle class family's because the middle class has been almost wiped out.
We have been stripped of our civil liberties since 9/11 leading us into a police state and the riots in London is known as problem reaction solution same as 9/11 where you create a problem (riot) get a reaction (goyim/general public we need police and army to deal with this and bobs your uncle another step further we go into the police state with the army turned against the tax payer. Not to mention all the damage caused shops having to close pubs already closing because of the smoking ban a manipulated economy where the £ euro and dollar are all about to fail. What will we the goyim/slaves get offered from all this from the Zionist bankers ?
This was written in a book in 1770 called the protocols of the elders of Zion, a 79 page book well worth a few hours of your time.

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2011, 07:13:09 AM »
Thank you for your views Mr aderushmer. A Newbie, but I suspect a resurrected member!

I can assure you that I am not badly informed.  I am well aware of the shortcomings of the UK. It has been in decline for decades, not helped by successive governments immigration policies.

Opinionated ---YES. I like anyone else am entitled to my opinion.

The solution is not however gang warfare. These little bastards should be locked up and wherever possible deported. Further punishments, like withdrawing all their social benefits need to be considered. Then they would actually have to get their hands dirty to feed themselves!  They are only making the problems worse. Money will now need to be spent on repairing all the damage caused, so there will be even less for good government spending.

So why do you think I and many others have chosen to leave the failed country?. We got out in time!.

If you haven't already -why not join us?  Nothing to lose!

Offline Happylarry

• Contributor with future
« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2011, 07:24:58 AM »
Prakonchai Nick

You seem to be very badly informed and very opinionated on a topic you seem to know very little about.
The people in the UK have had the country they live in slowly dismantled over a long period of time to an extent of open boarders and a poor education system leading to an un educated yob culture and getting worse with university fees being out of reach for most I can't say middle class family's because the middle class has been almost wiped out.
We have been stripped of our civil liberties since 9/11 leading us into a police state and the riots in London is known as problem reaction solution same as 9/11 where you create a problem (riot) get a reaction (goyim/general public we need police and army to deal with this and bobs your uncle another step further we go into the police state with the army turned against the tax payer. Not to mention all the damage caused shops having to close pubs already closing because of the smoking ban a manipulated economy where the £ euro and dollar are all about to fail. What will we the goyim/slaves get offered from all this from the Zionist bankers ?
This was written in a book in 1770 called the protocols of the elders of Zion, a 79 page book well worth a few hours of your time.

What a load of old bollocks !

I hope you manage to retain your balance by having a chip on both shoulders.

Offline garytaffy

« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2011, 08:38:38 AM »
Thank you for your views Mr aderushmer. A Newbie, but I suspect a resurrected member!

I can assure you that I am not badly informed.  I am well aware of the shortcomings of the UK. It has been in decline for decades, not helped by successive governments immigration policies.

Opinionated ---YES. I like anyone else am entitled to my opinion.

The solution is not however gang warfare. These little bastards should be locked up and wherever possible deported. Further punishments, like withdrawing all their social benefits need to be considered. Then they would actually have to get their hands dirty to feed themselves!  They are only making the problems worse. Money will now need to be spent on repairing all the damage caused, so there will be even less for good government spending.

So why do you think I and many others have chosen to leave the failed country?. We got out in time!.

If you haven't already -why not join us?  Nothing to lose!

Wholeheartedly agree with you Nick. As a commentator put it on the radio the other night other countries rise up for liberty and freedom.The Uk riots for i-phones!!!!
Can't wait to escape and join you fulltime

Offline candy

« Reply #116 on: August 11, 2011, 08:46:40 AM »
          angry1      Is Ade short for Adolf ?    biggrin1

jones the rice

« Reply #117 on: August 11, 2011, 09:48:13 AM »
When you go to the airport and show your passport they will see you are British. If you say you are from Wales they might think you're from Greenpeace!!!!
if you say so some people like myself are not proud of being BRITISH so i don't shout it from the roof top.

Offline candy

« Reply #118 on: August 11, 2011, 09:52:52 AM »
Admin,can you change the name of this topic? The disgraceful behaviour is taking place in ingland not Wales ,Ireland or Scotland.

The authorities are now saying water cannons and rubber bullets are available.What's wrong with real ones?

Offline binnsy

• Prolific Member
« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2011, 10:13:05 AM »
Admin,can you change the name of this topic? The disgraceful behaviour is taking place in ingland not Wales ,Ireland or Scotland.

The authorities are now saying water cannons and rubber bullets are available.What's wrong with real ones?

The United Kingdom is a unitary state governed under a constitutional monarchy and a parliamentary system, with its seat of government in the capital city of London. It is a country in its own right[10][11] and consists of four countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.[12]
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 10:13:45 AM by Admin »

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Condo for sale by rus103
Yesterday at 11:28:11 PM

Re: Condo for sale by DeputyDavid
Yesterday at 11:23:15 PM

Re: Condo for sale by rus103
Yesterday at 11:17:34 PM

Re: Dentist by Thai Bart
June 13, 2024, 11:34:50 AM