{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Hi Forum.  (Read 10423 times)

Offline Puba

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Hi Forum.
« on: April 27, 2011, 04:38:29 PM »
Pleased to join, I am married with a girl from Udon Thani for 14 years with one son; I am 37y my job is trading on spare parts for various industries, living between Thailand and UAE due to my job, usually staying between 4-6 months on each location and mostly manages my business through the net.

My house located in Nang Rong, My wife’s parents, her married sister and daughter and brother living with us in a separate house.

knuppel2 I am anti Pharmaceutical mafia, vaccination, Fluoride, GMO and pro Colloidal Silver, Magnesium Chloride and Ozone.

Maybe the above statement is a bit funny opening for some but I like to meet my co-stars..lol laugh and the world laughs with you  :laugh:

Nice to meet you all and looking forward to meet new friends.
Yousef.

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Hi Forum.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 04:59:26 PM »
As long as you like  beer or 3 - WELCOME.

Offline Puba

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 05:10:13 PM »
Beer is duct tape for the soul...and duct tape fixes everything!!Please buy me one, Nice to meet you Nick. Thanks.

isanbirder

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 05:40:45 PM »
As in Pooh-Bah?  Lots of 'agins' , anything you're for?  Apart from beer, of course!

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 05:47:34 PM »
Puba. Nice to meet you too. :)

Please feel free to post anything you like and you will find many friends with experience that can give good advices sometimes.

sawadi

Offline Puba

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 06:23:30 PM »
As in Pooh-Bah?  Lots of 'agins' , anything you're for?  Apart from beer, of course!

Pooh-Bah is my son’s name, he is 5 years old  oldmanwithstick, Thank you and yes I am for meeting gentlemen like you and everyone here..…and of course more beer, nice to meet you my friend.

Offline Puba

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 06:35:40 PM »

Please feel free to post anything you like and you will find many friends with experience that can give good advices sometimes.

sawadi

The pleasure is mine to join this forum Admin sawadi pleased to meet you and everyone, I’ll drink to that  party4  . Toda Rabah.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 07:26:18 PM »

sawadi

The pleasure is mine to join this forum Admin sawadi pleased to meet you and everyone, I’ll drink to that  party4  . Toda Rabah.

Bevakasha.  thumbup

manupete

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 07:38:22 PM »
 welcome1 Puba

I question ..your wife is from  Udon Thani..how come you all now live in  Nang Rong....I hope my wife's family don't follow me around the country if I set up else where  :biggrin:

Offline Puba

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 10:46:35 PM »
welcome1 Puba

I question ..your wife is from  Udon Thani..how come you all now live in  Nang Rong....I hope my wife's family don't follow me around the country if I set up else where  :biggrin:

Thanks Pete, Well we met in Bangkok while she was working for the collapsed "The Financial Newspaper" during Asian economic crises, built our house in Nang Rong so her sister and mom who settled there already live with us, and you know Thais are all about family gathering.

About your setup somewhere else hmmm...  nono don’t think about it you will be chased until there is no blood in your vines , I am not going to go into that because all I have for you are bad news  :o …lol And if you think I am creeping with my answer you are absolutely right  :P. Good luck my new friend. Cheers.

Offline Puba

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 11:05:26 PM »

sawadi

Bevakasha.  thumbup

Kol Hakavod  sawadi

den Buut

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2011, 11:11:58 PM »
I'm not sure I should welcome you, so your kid(s) did not get any vaccinations?

Offline Puba

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 11:51:57 PM »
I'm not sure I should welcome you, so your kid(s) did not get any vaccinations?

Hi Den.

Out of 23 vaccinations he got only 6 as it was an issue between me and his mother until we reach an agreement, now he is near his sixth year with no health problems at all, my late father never get any vaccination and lived till 92 so dose our great grand fathers.

Vaccinations at best are useless, at worst dangerous, for us it is no more than robbery tactics on your health behalf.

Pleased to meet you. Cheers.

den Buut

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2011, 10:28:22 AM »
So when he is 16 and his left leg is 30 centimeter shorter as his right beceause of polio, you explane him his father is anti vaccination? The worst diseases got out of this world beceause of vaccination, not despite of. I mean typhus, poks,hepatitus and a lot more. But if you like to play Russian roulette with your childs life it's up to you. An you talk about "us", but it seems your wife doesn't agree.
And if you think it's so important you are anti all of this that you have to let us know in your first post on this forum, please explain why you don't like these elements and gmo, i think as in geo.
I don't mean this post in a bad way, but if someone comes with a statement as yours on a forum it usually raises some eyebrows, but anyway,  welcome1

Offline Puba

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2011, 12:41:42 PM »
So when he is 16 and his left leg is 30 centimeter shorter as his right beceause of polio, you explane him his father is anti vaccination? The worst diseases got out of this world beceause of vaccination, not despite of. I mean typhus, poks,hepatitus and a lot more. But if you like to play Russian roulette with your childs life it's up to you. An you talk about "us", but it seems your wife doesn't agree.
And if you think it's so important you are anti all of this that you have to let us know in your first post on this forum, please explain why you don't like these elements and gmo, i think as in geo.
I don't mean this post in a bad way, but if someone comes with a statement as yours on a forum it usually raises some eyebrows, but anyway,  welcome1

Yes you are right and it surprise too, I am not offended at all Den I am an adult & can accept criticism as well.

The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable.” H. L. Mencken.

Well most of my relative didn’t take vaccination and they are just fine as any other human being, Our Great grand father taught my family to don’t believe in doctors and  their chemical medicine/therapy too much as it is only business toped with fear mongering, brainwashing the simple minds, go back to recent years for good example. Bird/Swine flu Sars Ebola++.

When did you hear for i.e of any of HIV or Cancer patient cured despite thousands of medicine invented each month with zero results? You may ask yourself honestly this question, I didn’t hear of a lion died from brain trauma or a cow had breast cancer!

Me and my 2 brothers and five sisters along with their kids who mostly in school now didn’t get any vaccinations of any sort since we were born so I don’t see any problem with my kid too.

I understand your point but it is just too hard to convince people to get them to believe in something that is irrational from what they consider a safe practice.

It takes so long to explain my point and the teaching inherited from my fathers but reading and researching will enlighten you. Please excuse me for my English as it is not my tongue language and hope what I just wrote is understandable. Thank you my friend.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Gerry
August 29, 2024, 02:33:22 PM

information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Murtle_71
August 29, 2024, 07:11:47 AM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie
July 26, 2024, 03:03:06 PM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by Gerry
July 26, 2024, 02:55:12 PM

Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie