{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Hi Forum.  (Read 10417 times)

den Buut

Re: Hi Forum.
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2011, 02:27:05 PM »
I think your getting 2 things mixed up, I agree the pharmaceutical industry can not be trusted just like most all big industries beceause they only think about profits, and if people have to suffer or overpay for that, they don't care.
But saying people working in labs creating cures and vaccins are most of the time honerable people that work hard to cure people and stop diseases. I don't think people like A. Flemming and E. Jenner were thinking about money when they made the vaccine that saved milions of people.
The country I come from has some villages where people don't take vaccination beceause of their religion ( if God doesn't want me to be sick I won't), but in those villages they  had two outbreaks of polio, in 1978 and 1992. The reason why you or nobody in your family gets sick is beceause anyone else is vaccinated, they call this groupimmunity.
It's also strange that polio was almost wiped out, but when  some muslim preachers said they had to stop the vaccinationprogram beceause the Americans put something in the vaccine so the woman could not get pregnant, there were a few large outbreaks in just a few months.
O yeah, read this
http://www.vancouversun.com/travel/year+African+lion+Greater+Vancouver+dies+cancer/4138019/story.html.

Offline Puba

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2011, 08:52:59 PM »
I think your getting 2 things mixed up, I agree the pharmaceutical industry can not be trusted just like most all big industries beceause they only think about profits, and if people have to suffer or overpay for that, they don't care.
But saying people working in labs creating cures and vaccins are most of the time honerable people that work hard to cure people and stop diseases. I don't think people like A. Flemming and E. Jenner were thinking about money when they made the vaccine that saved milions of people.
The country I come from has some villages where people don't take vaccination beceause of their religion ( if God doesn't want me to be sick I won't), but in those villages they  had two outbreaks of polio, in 1978 and 1992. The reason why you or nobody in your family gets sick is beceause anyone else is vaccinated, they call this groupimmunity.
It's also strange that polio was almost wiped out, but when  some muslim preachers said they had to stop the vaccinationprogram beceause the Americans put something in the vaccine so the woman could not get pregnant, there were a few large outbreaks in just a few months.
O yeah, read this
http://www.vancouversun.com/travel/year+African+lion+Greater+Vancouver+dies+cancer/4138019/story.html.

Hi Den.

Don’t miss understand me I didn’t say all of them are dishonest but majority of them being corrupt & immoral bought by big pharma who finances and controls the medical schools, has a stranglehold on regulatory agencies, such as the US FDA and Australia’s TGA, donates huge amounts of money to politicians and if you discover an honest one you are blessed, there are plenty, they are being suppressed and assassinated sometimes if they don’t blend in the dark game, also not all medicine are bad but know what you are ingesting.

The old good days of honorable doctors & scientists are gone they are rare now especially with paid main stream media who desperately trying to move the reality from every aspect of what matters away from the public who simply believe anything said on TV screen or a label on any product with utterly ignorance to perception why because the doctor say so and who dare not moving their back to teach themselves but prefer to be completely dependable.

There are always fanatics and extreme religious preachers or groups from every sect and religion, for me those are the worst kind of lying deceivers, brain crap filler who their only goal to control people not to think for themselves in order to easily luring them to their agenda of gaining money and power no more than that, they are just trap for the unwary and would love to convert the simple brains to golden egg laying chicken, Thomas Szasz said “Formerly, when religion was strong and science weak, men mistook magic for medicine; now, when science is strong and religion weak, men mistake medicine for magic.”

I red the article about the poor lion but this case is one in a million, it will never happen to him if he lives in the wild where his natural habituate, many reasons behind his death could be just like poisoning our body with junks where man-made chemicals filled in every type of food, we don’t know what type of hormone injected beef was he fed! Catch any animal living in the wild with a similar one raised as a pet or for food and compares them you will know what I mean, I know catching is difficult and dangerous just compare from far  :laugh:

Polio infect human only and transmitted to people when drinking contaminated water or food cooked by the same, unclean environment and bad drinking water mixed with every waste is foster farm for this kind of viruses, without human host it will die within a day, In incident like these I personally would use colloidal silver, people used silver for a very long time and it is not a new invention, but I can’t talk much about it or use the word cure as I am not a doctor or even I am just mentioning CS authorities will consider this is a felony and I could be prosecuted cuz it is not approved by FDA (here we go again).

It is sad that the effects are incurable but this would never happen in the 1st place if people wise up and didn’t poison their environment, mother nature is not to blame here it is the people, nature is scary we have to take care of her to nurse us in the right way, nature gave us two ends one to sit on and one to think with! Our success depends upon which one we use the most, heads we win, tails we lose.

Regards

den Buut

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2011, 08:58:43 AM »
Hi Puba,
I see we disagree on this subject, we probably do agree on other subjects, so it's nice to meet you. sawadi

Offline Puba

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 12:53:45 PM »
Hi Puba,
I see we disagree on this subject, we probably do agree on other subjects, so it's nice to meet you. sawadi

Hi Den.

That is true but all is well, nice to meet you too and Thanks to share your point of views.

party4
Yousef

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Gerry
August 29, 2024, 02:33:22 PM

information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Murtle_71
August 29, 2024, 07:11:47 AM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie
July 26, 2024, 03:03:06 PM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by Gerry