{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Ignore at your peril!  (Read 35209 times)

Offline Paddyram

• Contributor on the right way
  • Censored!
Re: Ignore at your peril!
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 08:56:18 PM »
Blindness is a virtue.... mhihi whistle

It is very easy to put someone down by trying to sound all high-brow intellectual and aloof, when you don't bother explaining yourself. 
Just like a stock answer used by those religious fanatics we were discussing, when they can't make a reasonable argument ..  the old reliable:  'you just don't get it, you can't possibly understand'. 

den Buut

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 01:23:19 PM »
If you don't see Islam is a totall regime I have to agree to Redrover, you're blind. screwy

Offline Paddyram

• Contributor on the right way
  • Censored!
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 06:01:22 PM »
Islam as a religion has many different sects and sub-cultures.  It is only that the hardline element are more vocal and contraversial and thats why they get on the TV.  Most of us, don't get to see the moderate muslims that go about their lives in countries the world over.  Turkey for example is a  moderate muslim country and it is an example of a more progressive route muslim countries could take.  Not every muslim country enforces Sharia law.  Many leaders in Muslim coutries such as Iran cherry pick the strictist texts from the Koran and then use Islam as tool to enforce their view of how a coutry should run.  But that is more to do with the leaders than the religion.  And there is no one head of the muslim faith, so I don't think ALL of Islam as a whole can be neatly labelled as a regime. 
But then since I am an atheist, I think all religions are redundant and cause more throuble than good. 
But i'm not saying that the world is all rosey and we have nothing to worry about.  We should all be worried about the extremist in all religions, far right-wing Christians included.

boloa

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 06:43:23 PM »
Too right paddy,most people should be more worried about the right wing nutters in the US of A's southern Bible belt ( they're a weird old mob )than the average moderate Islam countries. I too am a Atheist too  but I also believe in freedom for people to choose how they want to run their lives as longs as their beliefs don't become  extreme and affect those around them !!

den Buut

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 07:54:31 PM »
Yeah you're right Boloa, I should worry more about hillbillies shooting bullits in the air than religous people flying planes in to a building, thanx for the advice. And I don't trust Atheist eighter, they say they have the wisdom of knowing God doesn't exist, is just as bad as people that say he does, I always say I just don't know and better, I don't care. party16

redrover

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2011, 07:59:02 PM »
Yeah you're right Boloa, I should worry more about hillbillies shooting bullits in the air than religous people flying planes in to a building, thanx for the advice. And I don't trust Atheist eighter, they say they have the wisdom of knowing God doesn't exist, is just as bad as people that say he does, I always say I just don't know and better, I don't care. party16
Truer words have never been repeated.

boloa

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 08:17:38 PM »
How do you know it was Muslims that crashed those plain into those buildings ,there are lots of 9/11 Conspiracy theories out there .
Download this one night  and watch it  and we will talk again :-)

boloa

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 08:24:16 PM »
A few more to watch while you at it Den Buut..:-)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2011, 08:33:21 PM »
Yeah you're right Boloa, I should worry more about hillbillies shooting bullits in the air than religious people flying planes in to a building, thanx for the advice. And I don't trust Atheist eighter, they say they have the wisdom of knowing God doesn't exist, is just as bad as people that say he does, I always say I just don't know and better, I don't care. party16
How do you know it was Muslims that crashed those plain into those buildings ,there are lots of 9/11 Conspiracy theories out there .
Download this one night  and watch it  and we will talk again :-)

Come on. Don't start with these stupid conspiracy theories.
All of these above were made by extremely bored people with too much spare time. loco

boloa

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2011, 08:42:52 PM »
Come on. Don't start with these stupid conspiracy theories.
All of these above were made by extremely bored people with too much spare time. loco

Aaron Russo had blader cancer when he was making on some of those, yes sure he had better thing to do but I guess he felt he owed it the world that they should know who he felt about these things!!!!

den Buut

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2011, 08:57:00 PM »
The remark about the conspiracy makes this discussion come to an end, like to discuss with serious people, not paranoia ones. nono

boloa

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2011, 10:03:52 PM »
The remark about the conspiracy makes this discussion come to an end, like to discuss with serious people, not paranoia ones. nono

Not paranoia,I have an open mind.You was the one that brought up Muslims flying into builds ,I was just pointing out there are other options and views.Also I wasn't talking about a few hill-billies ,I was talking about mass brainwashing ,were kids are taught the world was made in 7 days and dinosaurs are just a mass hoax.These Christian extremist are as dangerous as any  Muslim ones  :wacko:  loco

den Buut

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2011, 10:15:28 PM »
Other options and views looks like  paranoia to me and I don't see these dangerous Cristians flying into buildings and blow up busses in London or metros in Madrid, only celebrating muslims in the Netherlands when it happened. But you're an Atheist so you got the wisdom of knowing.

redrover

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2011, 10:24:02 PM »
...remembering that the greatest genocidal periods in mankind's history were spurred on by Occidental makings and "civilisation. whistle

den Buut

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2011, 10:49:37 PM »
Genocide was always spurred by total regimes, like Islam is today. Turkey by the way isn't a good example, Erdogan says his religion is the weapon ton the West.
You have an open mind you say, do you know what sign is hanging above the mainroad to Mekka?
Try to find that out too and you know how openminded Islam is.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Gerry
August 29, 2024, 02:33:22 PM

information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Murtle_71
August 29, 2024, 07:11:47 AM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie
July 26, 2024, 03:03:06 PM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by Gerry
July 26, 2024, 02:55:12 PM

Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie