{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Gun Culture in USA  (Read 233714 times)

Offline Beer Leo

• Contributor on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: Gun Culture in USA
« Reply #480 on: June 20, 2014, 08:36:15 PM »
Now a poll for Gun advocates:

1.  How many times have actually or wanted to shoot up a school in your country? 
2.  When someone disagreeses with you, are your first thoughts to shoot him? 
3.   How many people have you tried to kill with your personally owned gun? 
4.  Have your served honorably in you nation's military for 2 or more years?
5.   What are you feel when someone is killed by another with a gun? 
6.   How many times have you acted out targeting those in country you do not like? 
7.   Do you believe that owning guns is a deterrent against your GVT getting out of control? 

1.  0
2.  No
3.  0
4.  Yes
5.  Are they the victim or the criminal.  If a criminal I usually feel Thank God the victim had a gun. 
6.  0
7.  Yes

Talking to yourself?  alcoholic

Offline bart simpson

• Contributor with future
« Reply #481 on: June 20, 2014, 08:37:21 PM »
Keith,
chill out mate.
If you haven't got a beer in your hand...GET ONE NOW....If you have drink it and get another one
The more you bite the more shit will be posted....but you should know that by now
You're right. Don't feed the trolls. Enough said.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #482 on: June 20, 2014, 08:41:22 PM »
Keith,
chill out mate.
If you haven't got a beer in your hand...GET ONE NOW....If you have drink it and get another one
The more you bite the more shit will be posted....but you should know that by now

However here is question for the Gun Control/elimination advocates: 

How much personal experience do you have with guns?  Provide and overview. 

As a gun Advocate, I have litererally controlled over 1 million rounds of ammunition being fired.   Total number of dead, Zero.  I also have over over 1000 hours of gun instruction.  Plus I have been a gun instuctor.   

So equate your gun knowledge to mine. 

Offline Beer Leo

« Reply #483 on: June 20, 2014, 08:41:48 PM »
Be a man
If you were a man you wouldn't listen to some dumb cunt. Give it a rest Beer Leo. On the subject of gun control, can you take Piers Morgan back? We would gladly pay his 1 way plane ticket.
so you're a sexist male chauvinist.
No I have a mind of my own and don't care about some stupid picture off of the internet. Agree to disagree. Quit trolling the Americans. What's your problem?
Well you just called an innocent girl on the internet a dumb "C"word, what kind of manners is that?  oldmanwithstick
I doubt she is a member of Buriram Expats. Get a life brother.
Yeah, but it could be other women who read your posts. very bad words to use on a public forum. Very disappointed and I'm not your brother!  party15

mxyzptlk

« Reply #484 on: June 20, 2014, 08:43:16 PM »
Is this a question to me Keith?

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #485 on: June 20, 2014, 08:46:36 PM »
Keith,
chill out mate.
You're right. Don't feed the trolls. Enough said.

To me it all comes down to the basic question.  What knowledge do you have of guns?   

So I am trying to get the gun trolls to tell me how much experience they have with guns.   I expect responses like:   I have read. 

A lib says "I have read" or "I feel".    We say "I have been there, done that, and my experience is,,"   

So I want to know these trolls personal experiences in handling guns. 

Offline bart simpson

• Contributor with future
« Reply #486 on: June 20, 2014, 08:48:02 PM »
Be a man
If you were a man you wouldn't listen to some dumb cunt. Give it a rest Beer Leo. On the subject of gun control, can you take Piers Morgan back? We would gladly pay his 1 way plane ticket.
No I have a mind of my own and don't care about some stupid picture off of the internet. Agree to disagree. Quit trolling the Americans. What's your problem?
Well you just called an innocent girl on the internet a dumb "C"word, what kind of manners is that?  oldmanwithstick
Yeah, but it could be other women who read your posts. very bad words to use on a public forum. Very disappointed and I'm not your brother!  party15

Enough said Sister.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #487 on: June 20, 2014, 08:48:32 PM »
Is this a question to me Keith?

Are you a gun control troll? 

If yes, than it is a question to you.  Otherwise, no. 

mxyzptlk

« Reply #488 on: June 20, 2014, 08:51:02 PM »
1 No
2 Thats OK then...

Offline Beer Leo

« Reply #489 on: June 20, 2014, 09:10:54 PM »
Be a man

Enough said Sister.
Ouch, did I injure your manhood?
I have many British friends who have served in the army or previously police officers, strangely enough: neither one of them are gun fixated. This makes me wonder, what went wrong and why all this bad language.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #490 on: June 20, 2014, 09:29:57 PM »

I have many British friends who have served in the army or previously police officers, strangely enough: neither one of them are gun fixated. This makes me wonder, what went wrong and why all this bad language.

I notice "Ouch" that you fail to respond to my questions. 

I would guess based on that you are a non ex military gun control advocate. 

Offline SOM LUCK

« Reply #491 on: June 21, 2014, 06:39:35 AM »
I'm ex military, have owned several pistols, shotguns and rifles and believe gun control is necessary.

Offline Beer Leo

« Reply #492 on: June 21, 2014, 08:10:24 AM »

Not your business, but I grow up around guns, I know how to use a AK 47 and how to dismantle and clean it, same goes for shotguns, bolt action rifles, and most hand guns. I have no problem adjusting a rifle scope for 400 yards with a bit of side wind.
I still believe that anyone without gun knowledge should be allowed to have an opinion on gun control and to say NO to guns on the streets.
Knowing how to handle a gun doesn't make you an expert on human rights, I hate all kind of violence, included domestic violence, sexual abuse, football hooligans or any other male chauvinist behavior. If you start to use the C word to an innocent picture of a girl on internet you should not be around guns, your temper doesn't allow it.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." - Dalai Lama

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #493 on: June 21, 2014, 09:37:21 AM »

Not your business, but I grow up around guns, I know how to use a AK 47 and how to dismantle and clean it, same goes for shotguns, bolt action rifles, and most hand guns. I have no problem adjusting a rifle scope for 400 yards with a bit of side wind.
I still believe that anyone without gun knowledge should be allowed to have an opinion on gun control and to say NO to guns on the streets.
Knowing how to handle a gun doesn't make you an expert on human rights, I hate all kind of violence, included domestic violence, sexual abuse, football hooligans or any other male chauvinist behavior. If you start to use the C word to an innocent picture of a girl on internet you should not be around guns, your temper doesn't allow it.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." - Dalai Lama

Obviously you are a closed minded individual.  As I believe in controlled violence, and the vast majority of the time only in response to violence or the threat of violence.  For Example, Zimmerman shooting the drugged up Trayvon to get him to stop pounding george's head into the pavement is acceptable. 

Or the 12 year old girl that shot an intruder is acceptable:  http://www.news9.com/story/19858704/12-year-old-girl-shoots-intruder-during-home-invasion

Only 2% of homicides are committed by legal gun owners.  So you want to conficate the guns 80,000,000 legal US citizen gun owners because of the actions of 180 people?   http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/naked-numbers-on-guns/   All the other homicides are being committed by people that obtained the guns illegally, and ignore the law. 

Offline candy

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #494 on: June 21, 2014, 10:34:29 AM »
Keith,
chill out mate.

However here is question for the Gun Control/elimination advocates: 

How much personal experience do you have with guns?  Provide and overview. 

As a gun Advocate, I have litererally controlled over 1 million rounds of ammunition being fired.   Total number of dead, Zero.  I also have over over 1000 hours of gun instruction.  Plus I have been a gun instuctor.   

So equate your gun knowledge to mine.

Are you blind or what? party11

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Gerry
August 29, 2024, 02:33:22 PM

information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Murtle_71
August 29, 2024, 07:11:47 AM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie
July 26, 2024, 03:03:06 PM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by Gerry