{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Gun Culture in USA  (Read 234057 times)

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
Re: Gun Culture in USA
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2011, 07:56:14 AM »
What the fcuk is a 6 year old doing with a loaded gun!!!Americans have a hell of a lot to answer for!!

Offline Pee Nuu

• Contributor on the right way
  • huh..??
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2011, 09:44:44 AM »
What the fcuk is a 6 year old doing with a loaded gun!!!Americans have a hell of a lot to answer for!!
Answer what? boxingguy

manupete

« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2011, 11:31:31 AM »
Answer what? boxingguy

Some children have a rough time being brought up,some have to watch drunk parents,some have violent parents,some parents let the children watch unsuitable TV or movies,some children are abused and some are allowed to get hold their parents guns and play with them. It's tough being a kid sometimes.  :blink:
I think a lot of parents have a  hell of a lot to answer too, not just Americans that let their children access their  guns.  :(

Offline Pee Nuu

• huh..??
« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2011, 07:38:08 PM »
Answer what? boxingguy

Some children have a rough time being brought up,some have to watch drunk parents,some have violent parents,some parents let the children watch unsuitable TV or movies,some children are abused and some are allowed to get hold their parents guns and play with them. It's tough being a kid sometimes.  :blink:
I think a lot of parents have a  hell of a lot to answer too, not just Americans that let their children access their  guns.  :(
Or society would have a lot of explaining to do, as one might observe contemporary societies that unconsciously romance and honour militarism throughout their history. Can't get away from it.....embedded throughout popular culture, video games, the news, arts and literature, etc. Those whom would be comfortable with forced upon ideals of a nationalism-religious-militarism triad, would certainly be quite acceptable to the presence of weaponry of every sort. Violence begats violence.

Offline John the Traveller

• Long distance perforator+maker of small things
« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2011, 04:25:40 PM »
Dear Pee Nuu,
you appear to have all the answers. Please inform us , Oh great one , as to the correct way.........we are all ears!

den Buut

« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2011, 06:51:44 PM »
Dear Pee Nuu,
you appear to have all the answers. Please inform us , Oh great one , as to the correct way.........we are all ears!
Yes, he means people like you. And the main problem is, people like yourself only have violence, and stupid childish answers.

Offline Pee Nuu

• huh..??
« Reply #111 on: April 22, 2011, 07:26:43 PM »
Dear Pee Nuu,
I might have the answers or not, John. As I don't confess to have all the answers, more opinion and punditry. And those opinions are likely to counter what passes for convention.....what most are easily sucked into, without challenge or question or curiosity. I'm just a humble cunt. For "the answers" you'll have to consort with a higher source that might not offend or threaten your sensibilities.

manupete

« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2011, 12:41:47 PM »
I'm just a humble cnut.

smilenod thumbup

Only joking Pee Nuu...I like you really  :biggrin:

Violence begats violence.

You can't argue with that  :)

Offline Paddyram

• Censored!
« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2011, 01:40:28 AM »
Dear Pee Nuu,
I might have the answers or not, John. As I don't confess to have all the answers, more opinion and punditry. And those opinions are likely to counter what passes for convention.....what most are easily sucked into, without challenge or question or curiosity. I'm just a humble cunt. For "the answers" you'll have to consort with a higher source that might not offend or threaten your sensibilities.

SO while we all get 'sucked into conventional opinion, you are, ... eh.... unsuckable !  thumbup

Offline Pee Nuu

• huh..??
« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2011, 07:06:46 AM »
Another threatened one.... smilenod

den Buut

« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2011, 11:08:23 AM »
Dear Pee Nuu,

SO while we all get 'sucked into conventional opinion, you are, ... eh.... unsuckable !  thumbup

Nice to see you still have humor thumbup, J t T seems  to have lost it somewhere during responding to this topic. slapfight

Offline Pee Nuu

• huh..??
« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2011, 11:30:38 AM »
Dear Pee Nuu,

Nice to see you still have humor thumbup, J t T seems  to have lost it somewhere during responding to this topic. slapfight
Nah. I think he got lucky. spot1

Offline John the Traveller

• Long distance perforator+maker of small things
« Reply #117 on: April 24, 2011, 06:41:53 PM »
I did get lucky small Pee. I get to have a big laugh at you and dB. Seems I'm not alone. Good luck in your forum retirement  crazydance

den Buut

« Reply #118 on: April 24, 2011, 07:52:30 PM »
I did get lucky small Pee. I get to have a big laugh at you and dB. Seems I'm not alone. Good luck in your forum retirement  crazydance

So we're laughing at eachother? Nice. thumbup

Offline Paddyram

• Censored!
« Reply #119 on: April 25, 2011, 07:53:29 AM »
Dear Pee Nuu,

My sense of Humour is firmly intact.  F@#king thing gets me in enough trouble anyway.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Gerry
August 29, 2024, 02:33:22 PM

information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Murtle_71
August 29, 2024, 07:11:47 AM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie
July 26, 2024, 03:03:06 PM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by Gerry
July 26, 2024, 02:55:12 PM

Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie