{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: REGULAR GET-TOGETHERS  (Read 64673 times)

dave the dude

Re: REGULAR GET-TOGETHERS
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2009, 12:49:17 PM »
Couldn't agree more with you re both a night time meeting and staying within Buriram province.

Buriram province is big, stretching more than 100kms north-south.  Before setting off to other provinces (after just 1 meeting) surely it would be preferable to meet up in other amphurs (eg Satuk, Ban Kruat, Prakhonchai and Nang Rong) I think you will find its the third meeting actually, but who's counting

And lets also remember these are Expats meetings - NO wives or girlfriends please.I agree but a one off isn't such a bad idea IMHO

Dave

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2009, 03:54:38 PM »
Couldn't agree more with you re both a night time meeting and staying within Buriram province.

Buriram province is big, stretching more than 100kms north-south.  Before setting off to other provinces (after just 1 meeting) surely it would be preferable to meet up in other amphurs (eg Satuk, Ban Kruat, Prakhonchai and Nang Rong) I think you will find its the third meeting actually, but who's counting

And lets also remember these are Expats meetings - NO wives or girlfriends please.I agree but a one off isn't such a bad idea IMHO

Dave

Huh!   I think I must have missed one of the meetings, or you can't count ...just like me! :D

TBWG sawadi

Offline Somnat

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2009, 08:45:40 PM »
Night time meeting is a great idea! party1
For my humble opinion I think there's no reason to make BUMS get-together in other province,even though it's not far,not everybody thrilled to make this trip and some will just not put any effort in it just for no reason, people want to meet close to their houses,probably most will be drunk after the meeting,so.. next time .. buriramsmiley will be the best and natural choice.

If it's only few friends meeting that's another story.. ;)

Buriram province is big, stretching more than 100kms north-south.  Before setting off to other provinces (after just 1 meeting) surely it would be preferable to meet up in other amphurs (eg Satuk, Ban Kruat, Prakhonchai and Nang Rong)

And lets also remember these are Expats meetings - NO wives or girlfriends please

So are you coming to Norbies for the third BUMS get together thaidog? If not I am sure one will be held in Prakhonchi sooner than later ;)

dave the dude

« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2009, 09:11:03 PM »

So are you coming to Norbies for the third BUMS get together thaidog? If not I am sure one will be held in Prakhonchi sooner than later ;)

Good idea Dave
A few of us are going to TimeOut fishing resort this Sunday, that might be a good idea for a future Bums metting??

Dave

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2009, 09:16:51 PM »

Good idea Dave
A few of us are going to TimeOut fishing resort this Sunday, that might be a good idea for a future Bums metting??

Dave

Whats a bums metting?   confused4  Sounds like something painful you get in Rosie's Soapy! jumping8

TBWG

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2009, 05:48:02 AM »

I will be "out of town" next week, and will therefore not be visiting Norbies.  As I have previously indicated I (along with some others) would prefer an evening meeting. Much better getting pissed after dark rather than lunchtime!

dave the dude

« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2009, 09:40:38 AM »
Whats a bums metting?   confused4  Sounds like something painful you get in Rosie's Soapy! jumping8

TBWG

That can be arranged I'm sure at The Rose Queen Massage.
Whatever floats your boat, TBWG helpsos

Dave

Offline Somnat

« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2009, 09:55:30 PM »

Good idea Dave

Dave

Great idea actually Dave#1 :biggrin: With a bit of planning and advertising it could happen easily ;D

Lets talk about it at Rosies oops....Norbies next week ;) biggrinbar

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2009, 09:13:10 PM »

Hi

2nd or 3rd BUMS meeting, I'm confused  bearing in mind I could hide my own Easter eggs could someone advise me as to how many meetings I've  been to? blinkbar

TBWG sawadi

Offline Somnat

« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2009, 09:47:03 PM »

Hi

2nd or 3rd BUMS meeting, I'm confused  bearing in mind I could hide my own Easter eggs could someone advise me as to how many meetings I've  been to? blinkbar

TBWG sawadi

2 so far Dave......that I can remember biggrinbar

And many more to come hopefully ;)

dave the dude

« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2009, 07:36:10 AM »

I'm beggining to think the 3rd one was a dream  jumping8 jumping8 jumping10 jumping10 love4 love4 party4 confused4 madbar

Offline Somnat

« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2009, 08:58:15 PM »

I'm beggining to think the 3rd one was a dream  jumping8 jumping8 jumping10 jumping10 love4 love4 party4 confused4 madbar

It maybe if we end up at Rosies Dave :wub: >:D ;)

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2009, 09:03:52 PM »
Hi

Under no circumstances would I ever consider going to an establishment like Rosie's soapy. However, It is a well know fact that I am extremely weak willed and easily led! love1

TBWG sawadi

Offline Somnat

« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2009, 09:13:29 PM »
Hi

Under no circumstances would I ever consider going to an establishment like Rosie's soapy. However, It is a well know fact that I am extremely weak willed and easily led! love1

TBWG sawadi

You may have to lead the way Dave, as i have no idea where "Rosies Soapy" or any other house of ill repute traditional massage place is in Thailand, let alone Surin :tongue2:

dave the dude

« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2009, 09:22:27 PM »
Hi

TBWG sawadi

You may have to lead the way Dave, as i have no idea where "Rosies Soapy" or any other house of ill repute traditional massage place is in Thailand, let alone Surin :tongue2:

No prob Daves, You can see it from Norbies bar now they've knocked down the 'old' speed disco building  party7

Dave #1

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Gerry
August 29, 2024, 02:33:22 PM

information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Murtle_71
August 29, 2024, 07:11:47 AM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie
July 26, 2024, 03:03:06 PM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by Gerry
July 26, 2024, 02:55:12 PM