{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: REGULAR GET-TOGETHERS  (Read 64725 times)

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
Re: REGULAR GET-TOGETHERS
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2008, 09:17:40 PM »
[quote
Dave (No.1)
[/quote]

Good idea Dave #1. If Dave #2 wears one, I will as well...Dave #3 ;) and my mate pommy Ron said he would love to be a Dave for a day (and wished his parents had called him Dave at birth) so he can be Dave #4. David Beckham may turn up, so I will make a #5 for him as well (or should that be #23) David Niven wanted to come, but really cant make it this time. David letterman wanted to come, but I told him he wasnt invited :o
[/quote]

Hi

Sorry to disappoint you but Posh won't Let Becks come, she thinks mixing with such a bunch of degenerates will give him a bad name!  surrender1

TBWG sawadi

Offline pbee

• Contributor with future
  • COOL HAND LUKE ?
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2008, 12:02:17 AM »
Hi mate,thanks. Would like to meet up when I am over. I know a few expats in town and many who do the same as me,ie work uk visit home 2,3 , times a year.I like new year because everyone comes then. We attempt to play golf and go fishing sometimes,sometimes we just have a good time.We all have commitments in the area and like Buriram.We are arranging a golf day on boxing day which if last year is anything to go go by it will be hillarious. This is not a day for people who take their golf seriously,but if you can drink whiskey and are prepared to abide by our makeshift rules you will have a ball.
I make a point not to get involved in the expat affairs to much,when I visit.They are there all the time and have their own issues amongst each other and various places.That is not my problem as far as I am concerned and I will go where I want and with who I want, up to me,but Allthough I would still go in to the bamboo bar if I needed to,the fact that they barred an old friend of mine,a pensioner who is a gentleman because he used the red ribbon instead of the bamboo everyday.Means it is not my 1st choice.However I have not had a problem and the food has allways been good.Will check up on the bike shop you mentioned,allways fancied a big single in Isaan.Do you have a location for it.All the best Paul

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2008, 07:05:21 PM »
Hi Buriramians. party10 hope you enjoyed the "buriram expats" prize. confused5 I had a very long day.hope you enjoyed yourself. party12

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2008, 08:47:52 PM »
Hi Buriramians. party10 hope you enjoyed the "buriram expats" prize. confused5 I had a very long day.hope you enjoyed yourself. party12

Hi Admin

Well the bottle of Regency Brandy kindly donated by Buriram Expats was won by Dave the Dude for wearing the loudest shirt and matching underpants (not verified).

A good time was had by all at Bamboo bar and later at Paddy's Irish bar. In all about 15 farangs turned up and just to celebrate the occasion Somnat's (aka Dave # 1) Buffalo gave birth to a healthy female calf which was christened party4 Dave to mark the occasion!  I trust it doesn't get a complex in later life! confused4

TBWG sawadi

dave the dude

« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2008, 11:00:45 PM »
Hi Admin

Well the bottle of Regency Brandy kindly donated by Buriram Expats was won by Dave the Dude for wearing the loudest shirt and matching underpants (not verified).

A good time was had by all at Bamboo bar and later at Paddy's Irish bar. In all about 15 farangs turned up and just to celebrate the occasion Somnat's (aka Dave # 1) Buffalo gave birth to a healthy female calf which was christened party4 Dave to mark the occasion!  I trust it doesn't get a complex in later life! confused4

TBWG sawadi

TMGW

You must have had too many Archa's. It was Ausie Peter who had the buffalo named Dave.
I think its a good idea to meet next time in Nobby's German Bar in Surin and once a date has been agreed, I will pop in and ensure the place is ready for a bunch of drunken Bums from Buriram  party6.
Another very enjoyable meet including an exploritory visit to Paddy's Irish Bar. I like the Idea of an Irish Xmas meal on any other day than the 25th!!

Dave No1

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2008, 06:08:16 PM »
Hi Admin

TBWG sawadi

TMGW

You must have had too many Archa's. It was Ausie Peter who had the buffalo named Dave.
I think its a good idea to meet next time in Nobby's German Bar in Surin and once a date has been agreed, I will pop in and ensure the place is ready for a bunch of drunken Bums from Buriram  party6.
Another very enjoyable meet including an exploritory visit to Paddy's Irish Bar. I like the Idea of an Irish Xmas meal on any other day than the 25th!!

Dave No1

:o  party11

Lourens

« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2008, 09:37:33 PM »
It certainly was good to meet the faces of Buriram Expats. My only regret was that I could not stay for the duration. What I did find surprising was that nobody brought their wives around to join in the fun. Anyway, it was an honor to named Honorary Dave for a few very short minutes.

Offline Somnat

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2008, 10:23:58 PM »

A good day / night was had by many biggrinbar

Many thanks for the donation Admin ;)

It did go to a lost  oops, good cause. And I hope he had a bigger hangover than I ended up with tonguebar.

Offline Somnat

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2008, 10:29:26 PM »
Hi Admin

TBWG sawadi

TMGW

Dave No1

Thanks for clearing that one up Dave#1

Not sure if it was the Archa or the HUGE can of something he was drinking in Paddys that got him all confused confused1

Looking forward to a visit out to the boonies (surin) in January for the next one party4

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2008, 10:36:47 PM »

Hi

I am easily confused when sober so after a few drinks I don't have a hope in h-ll. party9

TBWG sawadi

PS  Hope to see Somnat in Satuk at some stage!

dave the dude

« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2008, 09:43:59 AM »
What I did find surprising was that nobody brought their wives around to join in the fun. Anyway, it was an honor to named Honorary Dave for a few very short minutes.

Hi Daves (Honorary & otherwise)

Thats an aspect I have been thinking about too love2. If your partners are anything like my wife, she likes to accompany me when I go out( I have been known to flirt with random sexy ladies when drunk helpsos).
I think this should be something to discuss at the next meeting with a view to agreeing to bring partners to a future meet but not EVERY meeting.

Dave No1.

dave the dude

« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2009, 05:19:56 PM »
What I did find surprising was that nobody brought their wives around to join in the fun. Anyway, it was an honor to named Honorary Dave for a few very short minutes.

Hi Daves (Honorary & otherwise)

Thats an aspect I have been thinking about too love2. If your partners are anything like my wife, she likes to accompany me when I go out( I have been known to flirt with random sexy ladies when drunk helpsos).
I think this should be something to discuss at the next meeting with a view to agreeing to bring partners to a future meet but not EVERY meeting.

Dave No1.

Hi  blah2
Just a little bump to get this 'on top'
Now all the Xmas& New Year B@llocks is out of the way, prehaps we should start arranging a further meet at Nobbies,Surin (as previously suggested).
I am off on my travels between 12th&20th Jan (Sin City)
 party4
Dave No1 

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2009, 05:37:53 PM »
 Hi DtD I am in Laos 8th to 15th jan :ph34r:

TBWG Dave#2 sawadi

dave the dude

« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2009, 07:14:15 PM »

TBWG Dave#2 sawadi

GOOD  jumping1

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2009, 09:29:12 PM »

TBWG Dave#2 sawadi

GOOD  jumping1

S'pose that means it will happen whilst I'm away! Shame I won't be able to get the laundrydone at Rose's soapy! confused4

TBWG aka Dave2 sawadi

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Gerry
August 29, 2024, 02:33:22 PM

information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Murtle_71
August 29, 2024, 07:11:47 AM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie
July 26, 2024, 03:03:06 PM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by Gerry
July 26, 2024, 02:55:12 PM