{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Early extension renewal time increase at KCI  (Read 37741 times)

Offline erik69

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: Early extension renewal time increase at KCI
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2013, 04:53:07 PM »
I've already taken the offer, my next 90 day report is Sept 2014, same date as my yearly extension the amount paid was 2500 baht, I did not ask for it, it was offered as I have to travel so far..
      bananadance             party3           bananadance   

There is a Visa Service that have just started posting on Surin Farang Forum that offer this service for 200 Baht + postage ( EMS registered post is 40 Baht each way to Pattaya). You have to go to KCI to renew your visa and then to renew it one year later so in fact you only do 3 x 90 day reports a year. So anybody that doesn't want to travel to KCI could do it by post for only 840 baht a year. A saving of between 1160 - 1660 baht depending on how much you have given KCI as a backhander !  bravo1

I will send them a PM asking if you have to send your passport or just a photocopy.  :)

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2013, 05:40:45 PM »
I've already taken the offer, my next 90 day report is Sept 2014, same date as my yearly extension the amount paid was 2500 baht, I did not ask for it, it was offered as I have to travel so far..

Looks like their getting greedy. Was 2000.

Allegedly ...according to your posts  ::)
3 lads here in Nong Ki paid the 2,000 baht................Just hope the staff doesn't change!!

Offline erik69

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2013, 05:58:35 PM »

3 lads here in Nong Ki paid the 2,000 baht................Just hope the staff doesn't change!!

That was my thoughts also   smilenod
It could be an expensive trip turning up one year later to finding out the new guy at the Immigration desk hasn't a clue what you're talking about   :'(

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2013, 06:38:50 PM »

AND a 20,000baht bill!

That was my thoughts also   smilenod
It could be an expensive trip turning up one year later to finding out the new guy at the Immigration desk hasn't a clue what you're talking about   :'(

Offline erik69

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2013, 07:39:38 PM »
20k would be cheep but that's for overstay and this is not an overstay. Not reporting and this two different things. Its 2000 baht fine on day -8 then it becomes 5k when you piss them off,which I have seen them do in KCI but the kickers is there is 200 baht penalty per day tell you do report.SO for one  year you could be looking at 60,000.00 baht. Thats a hell of a lot of Leo..

Offline bonghead

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2013, 08:56:36 PM »
I don't see what is got to do with staff being changed, or next year the guy at immigration not knowing what I am talking about, I will not have to talk to him about it, I have a 90 day slip in my passport, and 3 more already made out, all stamped, dated, and signed in sequence, when the current one runs out I just take it out of my passport and staple the next one in.
Im a newbie so I appreciate what you are all saying, if I've made a mistake then so be it,
On the bike...       bike038      bananadance bananadance

Offline erik69

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2013, 09:00:34 PM »
I don't see what is got to do with staff being changed, or next year the guy at immigration not knowing what I am talking about, I will not have to talk to him about it, I have a 90 day slip in my passport, and 3 more already made out, all stamped, dated, and signed in sequence, when the current one runs out I just take it out of my passport and staple the next one in.
Im a newbie so I appreciate what you are all saying, if I've made a mistake then so be it,

So they have torn off the bottom slips already ?
:)

Offline bonghead

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2013, 09:06:22 PM »
Correct,  bananadance

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2013, 07:14:12 AM »

Yes the guys here all have the slips

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2013, 07:16:42 AM »

There is a Visa Service that have just started posting on Surin Farang Forum that offer this service for 200 Baht + postage ( EMS registered post is 40 Baht each way to Pattaya). You have to go to KCI to renew your visa and then to renew it one year later so in fact you only do 3 x 90 day reports a year. So anybody that doesn't want to travel to KCI could do it by post for only 840 baht a year. A saving of between 1160 - 1660 baht depending on how much you have given KCI as a backhander !  bravo1
Yearly retirement extensions are available for 13,000 baht but you have to attend in person

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2013, 07:18:56 AM »

I can confirm what the illustriousness Mr.bonghead has said. I have seen them and 1 more this past week, so we wait for a year to find out the results. By my count its 8.

Offline erik69

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2013, 09:46:29 AM »

Yearly retirement extensions are available for 13,000 baht but you have to attend in person

I have a friend from Croydon who lives in Pattaya and I was in a Bar with him and loads of locals.None of them had seen the inside of the Immigration office for years.Most just get the Visa Agents to do their Visa's/Extensions ( Retirement only ,not Marriage ) they drop their passports in to the Visa Agents and let him take care of everything ,also they let the Agents do the 90 reports as well."

This seems to be a popular way for the Pattaya Expats to do their retirement visa's or extensions especially if you don't have enough money in the bank or proof of 65k a month to meet the requirements.This is all taken care of by the Visa agent.
From what I was told,all the stamps are 100% genuine  and you get an official green receipt for 1900 baht from the Immigration office.What your paying for is the 800,000 put into a bank account in your name , a Letter from the Bank, and a helpful Immigration Officer to process your Visa/Extension.

I also know a few locals that have done the same and go to KCI to do their 90 day reports.One got a re-entery visa at KCI went back to the UK and had no problems on his return.
A simple way to get a retirement visa for those that struggle to meet the 800k requirements it seems :)

Offline DeputyDavid

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2013, 09:56:53 AM »
Nookie, is that correct, 13,000 for yearly retirement extensions?

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2013, 01:23:51 PM »
Nookie, is that correct, 13,000 for yearly retirement extensions?
YES

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Gerry
August 29, 2024, 02:33:22 PM

information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Murtle_71
August 29, 2024, 07:11:47 AM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie
July 26, 2024, 03:03:06 PM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by Gerry
July 26, 2024, 02:55:12 PM