{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Woolwich machete attack leaves man dead  (Read 23821 times)

Offline candy

• Member in the hall of honorary
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Woolwich machete attack leaves man dead
« on: May 23, 2013, 08:23:52 AM »
Woolwich machete attack leaves man dead

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303

Offline John the Traveller

• Contributor on the right way
  • Long distance perforator+maker of small things
Re: Woolwich machete attack leaves man dead
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 08:37:00 AM »
Atrocity is the only word I can think of at the moment.
My thoughts are with the young soldiers family and friends. I also feel for those that witnessed the attack.
JT  sawadi

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 09:51:51 AM »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 09:53:29 AM by Antonio »

Offline candy

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 11:15:58 AM »
Another day in London.

No it's not just another day in London or anywhere else for that matter. It's a percentage of society gone wrong because of twisted ideals and beliefs installed by others.

A facebook post about an hour ago.

In Woolich, the ELD have turned up, got drunk, had a sing-song, taken over the town centre, caused riots and a man's been arrested for possession of a knife and arson after trying to set a Mosque on fire...

In Liverpool, INNUENDO's just been to Kimo's and got a chicken and donner, mixed kebab with salad and a coke. The Islamic gentleman who served me made my Naan bread from scratch in front of me, he slightly over-cooked it and the edges were a bit dark and crispy, he looked genuinely gutted with himself and offered to make me a new one. I however, like my Naan bread a bit burnt and crunchy so I thanked him, gave him a tip, shook his hand and bid him farewell...

Now let me tell you how the two stories intertwine nicely in a web of fascism and hatred...

Apparently, according to the BBC, Sky News, various politicians and thousands of closet racists on Facebook and Twitter, I should dislike the Asian man who fed me at a reasonable price, based on his religious beliefs just because two ghetto as x looking black men rocking Stone Island and wielding machetes butchered and innocent British soldier?

No thanks, I'll reserve all judgements on individual human beings for their actions and demeanour alone...

Some people are so narrow-minded it's unreal... People need to understand anybody can be a psychopath... It doesn't matter what colour or religion you are ANYBODY can be a complete nutter reeking havoc upon society...

Please don't let the acts of madmen divide our country!

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 11:40:36 AM »

Knife/gun crime in London and other major cities happens everyday,not saying it's right,just saying that's the way it is.
This particular incident has been highlighted because of the connection with terrorism.
All knife/gun related crimes are bad not just ones connected with terrorism,i am sure you would agree.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 11:47:05 AM by Antonio »

Offline binnsy

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 11:51:26 AM »
Australia says NO - Second time she has done this!
AMAZING You must read it !!!!

Australian Prime Minister does it again!! This woman should be appointed Queen of the World.. Truer words have never been spoken.

Prime Minister Julia Gillard- Australia:

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.
 I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society .... Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.' 'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves in UK , SA, Canada & USA, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 12:02:27 PM »

Australian Prime Minister does it again!! This woman should be appointed Queen of the World.. Truer words have never been spoken.

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society .... Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.' 'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves in UK , SA, Canada & USA, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths
What a bold and accurate statement.
Totally agree 100%.
There are many peaceful law abiding Muslims in many countries around the world,Australia has only said what many think but will not say.
If you want to live in our country respect the law,religion,and the people.

Offline candy

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 02:16:10 PM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  jumping8
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 02:18:27 PM by candy »

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2013, 02:23:57 PM »

It's ironic in the video clip I saw the murderer, for that is what he is said, "your government don't care for you get rid of them". Whilst there may be a lot wrong with our government, why is he here in the first place because his own government is even more corrupt and inept and care even less for the likes of him. Go home and put your own house in order first .... no chance, no benefits!

TBWG buriram_united sawadi

Offline Adam

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2013, 04:31:22 PM »
I fear it is too late for the UK, unless an action like this causes a big backlash from the decent people. I haven't moved here because I hate the UK, but I wouldn't choose to live there anymore.

Could be trouble on the horizon...

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2013, 05:10:07 PM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  jumping8
I was talking about a country and people that are worth respecting,that doesn't apply here.

Offline Murtle_71

• Contributor with future
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2013, 05:51:27 PM »

The statement is fake,she never said it.
its been on the internet before....its been quoted about the 2 previous prime ministers
Its not a good thing what they did. Most of the Muslims i know are good people as are most of the Christians.

Offline Speros

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2013, 06:01:43 PM »
Islam a religion peace..... Surely the world is waking up????brick1

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2013, 06:18:19 PM »

The statement is fake,she never said it.
its been on the internet before....its been quoted about the 2 previous prime ministers
Its not a good thing what they did. Most of the Muslims i know are good people as are most of the Christians.

Gillard didn't say it but it dates back to 2005:-

[Collected via e-mail, 2005]

Muslims Out of Australia!

CANBERRA AUSTRALIA: Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks. A day after a group of mainstream Muslim leaders pledged loyalty to Australia at a special meeting with Prime Minister John Howard, he and his ministers made it clear that extremists would face a crackdown.

Treasurer Peter Costello, seen as heir apparent to Howard, hinted that some radical clerics could be asked to leave the country if they did not accept that australia was a secular state and its laws were made by parliament. "If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you," he said on national television. "I'd be saying to clerics who are teaching that there are two laws governing people in Australia, one the Australian law and another the Islamic law, that is false.

If you can't agree with parliamentary law, independent courts, democracy, and would prefer Sharia law and have the opportunity to go to other country which practices it, perhaps, then, that's a better option," Costello said. Asked whether he meant radical clerics would be forced to leave, he said those with dual citizenship could possibly be asked to move to the other country.

Education Minister Brendan Nelson later told reporters that Muslims who did not want to accept local values should "clear off". "Basically, people who don't want to be Australians, and they don't want to live by Australian values and understand them, well then they can basically clear off," he said. Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.

Offline Speros

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2013, 06:51:33 PM »
I doubt if the red headed muppet said it, she is only good behind people's backs

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Gerry
August 29, 2024, 02:33:22 PM

information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Murtle_71
August 29, 2024, 07:11:47 AM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie
July 26, 2024, 03:03:06 PM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by Gerry
July 26, 2024, 02:55:12 PM

Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie