{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Ouch!  (Read 4901 times)

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
Ouch!
« on: October 16, 2011, 09:19:43 PM »
Vietnamese woman cuts off Taiwan husband's penis nono

TAIPEI, October 16, 2011 (AFP) - A woman cut off her husband's penis with a pair of scissors and threw the severed member into a river in revenge for his affair with another woman and his physical abuse, police in Taiwan said Sunday.

The 30-year-old Vietnamese woman, identified only by her surname, Pan, cut off about half her husband's penis at their home in the southern city of Tainan after he took drugs and sleeping pills and fell asleep, police said.

The woman allegedly claimed she had thrown the severed member of her drug-addicted Taiwanese husband into a river before turning herself in.

"She has been taken into custody on charges of assault," a police officer told AFP on condition of anonymity.
The woman allegedly told police she felt no regret about what she had done to her husband, who is 29 years old, jobless and a known user of illegal drugs.

Police said she claimed to have suffered beatings even though she had worked at a local karaoke shop to support the family since the pair married two years ago.

Her husband's affair with another woman, which he did not attempt to hide, prompted her revenge, the suspect said, according to police.
If convicted, she faces a jail term of up to 12 years.

-- ©Copyright AFP 2011-19-16 | AFP News

TBWG sawadi burirampea burirampea burirampea

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Ouch!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 07:43:10 AM »
I'm of 2 minds about this.

1.  If he had be physically abusing her, he should have been prepared for this. 

2.  If it is acceptable to for women to cut off a man's penis for an affair, then it should be acceptable for a man to cut off a woman's Teats for the same. 

All in all, neither are acceptable. 

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 10:57:25 AM »

2.  If it is acceptable to for women to cut off a man's penis for an affair, then it should be acceptable for a man to cut off a woman's Teats for the same. 

I never knew Women had 'affairs'

Red Jet

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 12:43:13 PM »

Fact...51% of men are unfaithful to their partners and 49% of women are unfaithful too,So if your unfaithful there's a good chance your partner is too. :blink:

Red Jet

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 12:57:54 PM »

Fact...51% of men are unfaithful to their partners and 49% of women are unfaithful too,So if your unfaithful there's a good chance your partner is too. :blink:

So if your faithful, you might as well not be...... as there's a 49% chance your partner is having sex with someone else,whether you like it or not  :P
Also 4% of men ( 1 in 25 on average ) are bring up other mens babies thinking they are there own  :ohmy: .. http://www.menshealth.com/best-life/fathers-and-kids-parenting-fraud

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 07:09:11 PM »

Testicle bite woman facing jail

A mother of four who admitted biting her boyfriend's scrotum during a drunken row has been given a suspended jail term.

Maria Topp, 44, from Gateshead, attacked Martin Douglas at his Newcastle flat in February.

The 45-year-old DJ needed 19 stitches to a wound on his scrotum.

The recorder at Newcastle Crown Court handed Topp, of Aycliffe Place, Wrekenton, a 12-month sentence, suspended for 18 months.

He also ordered her to carry out 150 hours of unpaid work, and imposed a restraining order preventing her from contacting Mr Douglas.

Recorder Robin Mairs said: "This relationship is over, I think both of you accept that."

Topp had previously pleaded guilty to causing grievous bodily harm.

That hearing was told that the pair, who had been in a relationship for about five years, had been drinking at the time of the attack, which Topp did not remember.
'Excruciatingly painful'

It was not clear what sparked the violence between the couple in the early hours of 18 February.

Police were called and found Mr Douglas with a wound to his scrotum which had left one of his testicles exposed.

He has since made a full recovery.

Recorder Mairs referred to the couple's "turbulent relationship" and said the pair must have been "blind drunk", after a sustained drinking session.

He said to Topp: "You bit his scrotum with enough force to rip his skin.

"It must have been excruciatingly painful." :-X

mxyzptlk

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 07:48:59 PM »
Only 19 stitches...I think that's called a "love bite" in Wrekenton.....LOL
And foreplay is a x in the face.....

mxyzptlk

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 07:58:38 PM »
I once went on a date with a girl from Wrekenton. At the end of the night when I took her home and went in for coffee she said "Gis 12 inches and make us bleed".....so I shagged her 6 times (6x2) and hit her over the head with a brown ale bottle....

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Gerry
August 29, 2024, 02:33:22 PM

information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Murtle_71
August 29, 2024, 07:11:47 AM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie
July 26, 2024, 03:03:06 PM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by Gerry
July 26, 2024, 02:55:12 PM

Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie