{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Palestine Applies For full UN Membership  (Read 17910 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
Re: Palestine Applies For full UN Membership
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2011, 06:34:41 PM »
Israel is a Jewish state, if you like it or not.
Jerusalem is Israel CAPITAL TOWN (If you like it or not). character4

Full support for Israel in defeating the lies and scams in the media suggesting building in Jerusalem is being considered as 'settlements'.

In the future the 'growing and changing' immigration population in Europe and the UK will have some very serious impact on the local politics and demands of some 'ethnic' groups.

Israel will continue to grow and EXPAND its 'settlements' and be the strongest among a very not friendly environment and enemies surround its borders.

yeahme israelflag yeahme

« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 06:36:14 PM by Admin »

sugardaddyken

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2011, 06:48:42 PM »
Most counties have conflicts,if not on their boards they have them internally,all I am saying is why can't people just sit and talk.Me and my mates can sort out all the worlds problems in 5 minutes down the pub on a Friday ,WHY CAN'T OTHER  :wacko: brick1 chairhit

How many more years of Coffee and Sandwiches are we going to have  ::)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 06:54:59 PM by sugardaddyken »

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2011, 07:15:35 PM »
What else would you do Nick if somebody blew up your house with your wife and children in it!  Unprovoked (without killing anybody) attacks on any society should be viewed as inhuman and certainly not praised as a means to statehood.

Surely both sides are playing the same game.  Of course it's inhumane -one does it and the other retaliates!

I think we should allow the UN to make the decisions.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2011, 07:22:40 PM »
What else would you do Nick if somebody blew up your house with your wife and children in it!  Unprovoked (without killing anybody) attacks on any society should be viewed as inhuman and certainly not praised as a means to statehood.

Surely both sides are playing the same game.  Of course it's inhumane -one does it and the other retaliates!

I think we should allow the UN to make the decisions.

I don't think that any balanced decision can come out of there as you may think.
Take a look at the list: http://www.un.org/en/members/

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2011, 07:25:14 PM »
You are probably right ADMIN, but what choice does anyone have?

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2011, 07:40:26 PM »
You are probably right ADMIN, but what choice does anyone have?
As you can see above in the first video I have posted there are certain things Israel can't compremise on them such as security and the other side don't want to compremise also on the land size/type for their own country (which I think they deserve to have but need to negotiate about the conditions and borders of course). 
Also, I don't know if you know but the full plan / current belief is to get ALL Israel, not only the 1967 borders lines so there is a very hard job to do in bringing them to acknowledge the fact Israel is a Jewish state, end their demands/hopes in order to end the conflict as well.

No guarantees in life and Israel will not gamble on its own citizen's security and life in a HOPE it 'will be OK'.

Who will help if there will be a problem?
No One. Each country to their own, that's just the way it is.

Israel gave Gaze and got missiles and rockets on its houses (I haven't seen the 'UN' doing anything about it) Will they do it again?!.......NO!

Offline pfbrown

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2011, 07:54:22 PM »
I did not make that statement.  My reference relates to the deliberate and indiscriminate use of suicide bombers in addition to general population mortar/rocket attacks.  Anyone who has been tracking the military response to these unprovoked attacks would know that these terrorists hide behind their own civilian population to create international international outrage as Israel is forced to fire upon their emplacements to halt the attacks. Their avowed goal is genocide.  My question was, is that how a state should be formed and approved by the international community!

sugardaddyken

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2011, 08:11:12 PM »
3 Opinion,why it all started ...take your pick  party8

Opinion 1

At the end of WW2, the United Nations gave the British protectorate Palestine to zionist Jews to be their homeland. The new inhabitants called the country "Israel". After seeing the evidence of the Holocaust, the world was horrified at the death and torture that the Jews had endured. Even still, many nations were still prejudiced enough that they didn't what them "in my back yard", so the Jews and Allies agreed that the land of Israel would be given to the Jews. Immediately the rest of the Middle East vowed that the Jews would not be welcome as neighbors and that Islam would drive the Jews into the Sea. They tried. Since that time, Islam has continuously tried different methods to destroy the Jews and since the Holocaust, the Jews have vowed, "Never again."

Opinion 2:

The problem goes back to well before the Holocaust. In 1917 the British government promised the Jews a "national home" in Palestine, which was under Ottoman (Turkish) rule. British forces were advancing into the region at the time. There were problems.
It was unclear what "national home" meant.
The area was already inhabited by Arabs.
There was a widespread view among Arabs that the Palestenians had been promised independence by Britain.
So when Britain gained control of the Holy Lands, there were all the ingredients for serious trouble. After all Britain seemed to have promised the same territory to two groups of people!
 Having said this, one needs to remember that in 1917, with the collapse of Tsarist rule in Russia, it was widely (but mistakenly) assumed that there would be a sharp fall in antisemitism and that therefore relatively few Jews would want to settle in Palestine/Israel.
 The trigger for the UN establishing the state of Israel in 1948 was that the area had been under British rule since 1918 and had been in a state of civil war (Arabs versus Jewish) from 1936-1939 and again from the end of WW2. In 1948 Britain informed the UN that it just couldn't cope with the situation any more.
 It is misleading to say that the UN gave Israel to the Jews as some kind of present or consolation for the Holocaust. The point was that Britain just could not cope with the problems in Palestine/Israel and in effect handed the territory to the UN, which then split it into two parts, which fought one another.
 This mess was largely of Britain's own making. As the author Arthur Koestler, a Jew who spent some years in the area, once remarked of the 1917 Balfour Declaration:
"One nation promised another the land of a third nation ".

Opinion 3:

that is what is believed by atheists this really all started when Islam anticipating the Jews to return & fulfil prophecy ,riled up Muslims in that region to oppose Jewish settlement . Because in the prophecy of the Judaic scriptures , it is written , that when they return to their homeland , they will rebuild the temple of Solomon again for the 3rd time...Let us not underestimate this desire , or prophecy , i mean like they really did return back to their homeland & found a nation. Now why are Muslims being so gold star pupils of Satan in this matter ?
 ...Its because ,your average halal munchin circumcised Muslim believes that more ham head , flew to Juresalem , on Al Buraq {Pegasus plagiraised from Greek mythology} and of all the places where he could go , more ham head decided to go to the one spot where Jews had prophecised would be where they'd rebuild there temple {whats the chances of that happening , i mean looking to undermine Jewish prophecy not the flying horse tsk}angelology taken again from Judaic scripture , Muslims swear down blind that that's the very spot where the angel Gabriel took more ham head to heaven {Allahs heaven as opposed to the judeochristian one}...so like the Muslims take over Jerusalem {like over the centuries} and where the Jews had prophecised that that's where they'd build their temple , the Muslims BUILT 2 MOSQUES !
 ...So like you see now , its why there's no PEACE in the Middle East , people get conned , duped , scammed , by it being portrayed as a geo political struggle , when in reality its the Jews trying to fulfill prophecy , and the Muslims who still have pride in there flying horse fictional creation and pride in the matter that they still own the judeochristian holyland {as a part settlement for Palestine , the West Bank cuts through HALF OF JERUSALEM} ...Its why Israel takes no heed of Palestine & builds settlements on Palestinian land . And amidst it all 1000s of human beings have lost there lives

Solution...The lads down the pub say " get rid of religion..problem solved:P

Offline Paddyram

• Contributor on the right way
  • Censored!
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2011, 08:15:34 PM »
Admin,

As you say " .... In the future the 'growing and changing' immigration population in Europe and the UK will have some very serious impact on the local politics and demands of some 'ethnic' groups."

This is ofcourse true, but is this not the same reason that there is a strong Jewish lobby in America ?

Offline Happylarry

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2011, 09:19:43 PM »
When Iraq step out of line USA and it's allies bomb them

When Libya is in the wrong -same result.

The whole international community say that the building of settlements in Jerusalem is unlawful.........so why don't the USA and it's allies destroy them?

Everything is about oil and money! What a sad world!
nick how can america bomb it's own,remember israel is the 51st state of america.

Looks like jonesthe rice is back !

You really would think that the dim wit would try and adopt a new posting style.  DOH !

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2011, 09:22:30 PM »
When Iraq step out of line USA and it's allies bomb them

When Libya is in the wrong -same result.

The whole international community say that the building of settlements in Jerusalem is unlawful.........so why don't the USA and it's allies destroy them?

Everything is about oil and money! What a sad world!
nick how can america bomb it's own,remember israel is the 51st state of america.

Looks like jonesthe rice is back !

You really would think that the dim wit would try and adopt a new posting style.  DOH !
Gone long time ago. thumbup

Offline Al.

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2011, 02:48:52 AM »
Just to lighten things up a bit.

A news reporter goes to see a Jewish man who has been going to the western wall in Israel to pray once a day for 70 years, the reporter goes up to him and says, "hello I'm a reporter for the BBC and we know you're quite famous around this wall so we were wondering if we could ask you a few questions." The man agrees and she asks, "so we were wondering; what have you actually been praying for all of these years?"

The man replies, "I have been praying for peace between the Jews and Arabs and for all world hatred and terrorism to stop, and for my children and grandchildren to grown up in a peaceful world."

The news reporter says, "Wow that's truly beautiful, how do you feel after doing this for 70 years?"

The man replies, "I feel like I've been talking to a fucking brick wall."

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2011, 04:09:09 AM »

Solution...The lads down the pub say " get rid of religion..problem solved:P

Opinions are just that.

I'm with the lads - and always have been!

Offline Puba

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2011, 07:29:21 PM »
As human I believe Men being will try to get what they want by every means, Religion is one pathetic reason, resources and wealth are main target, Men will try to implant any reason to justify their action toward anything, The stronger you are the more you can approve your point otherwise your reality, Sir, is lies and balderdash, and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.

sugardaddyken

« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2011, 07:38:48 PM »
Religion is one pathetic reason

Try telling that to Israel ....do you want a coffee or a sandwich  Puba  :laugh:

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Gerry
August 29, 2024, 02:33:22 PM

information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Murtle_71
August 29, 2024, 07:11:47 AM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie
July 26, 2024, 03:03:06 PM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by Gerry
July 26, 2024, 02:55:12 PM

Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie