{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Gun Culture in USA  (Read 233776 times)

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Gun Culture in USA
« Reply #300 on: July 15, 2013, 09:06:19 AM »
Thought provoking video:

The guy is pretty smart, he posted this before the Zimmerman verdict and predicted Not Guilty.  He have very valid points. 

I saw the 1967 riots first hand in Ohio and Detroit, the inner cities were ravaged.  I was also in LA the night the Rodney King riots started, what total wanton destruction. 

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #301 on: July 15, 2013, 09:19:03 AM »

Or it could be that i am reading the facts and my opinions are not of a racist point.
Black or white the man in the house had no right to go outside and murder anyone.
I am not bothered about COLOUR.
What about you?

Your own posts dispute what you are saying.  You said:  If Trayvon had a been a white kid,Zimmerman would have been found guilty.

That opinion is all about race.
No that opinion is based on the American legal system.

Try not to be an idiot all your life Keith.
A black man standing accused of killing a white man,verdict guilty.
A white man standing accused of killing a black man,verdict not guilty.

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
« Reply #302 on: July 15, 2013, 09:25:51 AM »
Antonio you say you are not bothered about colour but you have brought colour into the argument several times, obviously you are an expert on the socio-economic and legal landscape in America, and you will have all the answers to why the justice system let down such a fine example of American youth in this day and age. Are you saing the judge and jury were wrong? Do you have an insight or evidence that was not produced in the court?.... I would believe not party15
Yes the judge and jury were wrong.

White judge.
5 Out of the 6 members of the jury were white.

Offline Speros

• Prolific Member
« Reply #303 on: July 15, 2013, 09:28:29 AM »

Or it could be that i am reading the facts and my opinions are not of a racist point.
Black or white the man in the house had no right to go outside and murder anyone.
What about you?

Your own posts dispute what you are saying.  You said:  If Trayvon had a been a white kid,Zimmerman would have been found guilty.

Actually that is an opinion on the American legal system.... OJ accused of stabbing to death a white woman and man..... Found innocent.... Your thoughts Antonio ??????

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #304 on: July 15, 2013, 09:33:39 AM »

What about you?

Try not to make such stupid posts.

I posted Black Man kills White Teen, Not Guilty (not even charged).  And then you make an idiot post saying: A black man standing accused of killing a white man,verdict guilty.  And you compound it by saying he is guilty. 

Antonio, when you are in a deep hole, stop digging.  But then you continue to opinion about race which contridicts:   my opinions are not of a racist point.

There is an idiot here, and it is not me.  Do you only open your mouth to switch foots?

Offline Speros

• Prolific Member
« Reply #305 on: July 15, 2013, 09:34:59 AM »
 party4i
Antonio you say you are not bothered about colour but you have brought colour into the argument several times, obviously you are an expert on the socio-economic and legal landscape in America, and you will have all the answers to why the justice system let down such a fine example of American youth in this day and age. Are you saing the judge and jury were wrong? Do you have an insight or evidence that was not produced in the court?.... I would believe not party15
Yes the judge and jury were wrong.

White judge.
5 Out of the 6 members of the jury were white.
So the whites are protecting the Hispanics, with Jewish type names from the African Americans ?????
Glad your keeping the race out of this bravo1

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
« Reply #306 on: July 15, 2013, 09:47:44 AM »

What about you?

Try not to make such stupid posts.

I posted Black Man kills White Teen, Not Guilty (not even charged).  And then you make an idiot post saying: A black man standing accused of killing a white man,verdict guilty.  And you compound it by saying he is guilty. 

Antonio, when you are in a deep hole, stop digging.  But then you continue to opinion about race which contridicts:   my opinions are not of a racist point.

There is an idiot here, and it is not me.  Do you only open your mouth to switch foots?
You are right there is only 1 idiot on here and the majority have told you many times it's you.

You are the one that has said i have no problem with killing people,i have no problem with killing 19 year old kids,just because they have made mistakes,you my friend are the idiot.

You know what i mean the general view of crime and punishment in your country is appalling.

Children being tried as adults,children with 30 maybe 35 years of prison in front of them is a crime within itself.

Children in prison at the age of 12/13 years of age serving sentences of life without the possibility of parole.

Do you honestly believe that's humane.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 09:55:44 AM by Antonio »

Offline Speros

• Prolific Member
« Reply #307 on: July 15, 2013, 09:54:15 AM »
Trayvon won't have to worry about prison..... Maybe more humane that way, laws in all countries always fall behind the wishes or reasoned morality of the society it serves, but it would be wrong to point out the USA as the worst in barbarism on this planet...... I can think of many more worse.

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
« Reply #308 on: July 15, 2013, 10:01:43 AM »
Trayvon won't have to worry about prison..... Maybe more humane that way, laws in all countries always fall behind the wishes or reasoned morality of the society it serves, but it would be wrong to point out the USA as the worst in barbarism on this planet...... I can think of many more worse.
I would say most things out of the U.S.A.are wrong.

Except one specific thing,airport departure lounges,the best thing about America.

Is leaving it.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #309 on: July 15, 2013, 10:31:31 AM »
You are right there is only 1 idiot on here and the majority have told you many times it's you.

You are the one that has said i have no problem with killing people,i have no problem with killing 19 year old kids,just because they have made mistakes,you my friend are the idiot.

You know what i mean the general view of crime and punishment in your country is appalling.

Children being tried as adults,children with 30 maybe 35 years of prison in front of them is a crime within itself.

Children in prison at the age of 12/13 years of age serving sentences of life without the possibility of parole.

Do you honestly believe that's humane.

Maybe you are only half an idiot, you at least stopped making your stupid race opinions. 

Go back to my posting on things being sad, that is what I think and feel, not your words. 

It is truly sad that Trayvon Martin was killed, and also sad that Zimmerman was put in a position where he had to defend himself using deadly force.  I understand using deadly force better than most. 

And it is sad the personal responsibility was not taught to Trayvon, and sad that he idolized being a thug instead growing up to be a pilot or engineer. 

My objection to the Trayvon Martin killing was the race baiters that got involved, to include Obama, and trampled George Zimmerman's rights.  It will be good to see GZ getting payback, he is already sueing NBC for their blatant attack on him.   

And I agree with Michael, the guy in video I posted, black on black crime is out control.  Respect for human life needs to be ingrained in people.  But it is too easy to claim to be a victim rather stand up for personal responsibility.  At 17, Trayvon should have already been taught that.   

I really believe in the American dream of Life, Liberty and the pursuits of happiness.  To bad there are people like you the disparage it. 

And since you are so smart.  Quote me exactly where I say I am OK with killing 19 year old kids, just because they have made mistakes.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #310 on: July 15, 2013, 10:39:35 AM »

Except one specific thing,airport departure lounges,the best thing about America.

Is leaving it.

How about don't come in the first place. 

Since you hate the USA, stay away, we don't need/want you there.  We already have enough haters. 

Offline Speros

• Prolific Member
« Reply #311 on: July 15, 2013, 10:49:56 AM »
Personal responsibility not individual rights.... There are enough teens and young adults that are all about their rights instead about their responsibility to the society they live in. In a country dominated by guns, bringing your thug attitude to a gun fight only has one result.... Obviously satan is ice skating to work as I am in agreement with Keith  :o ohmybar party4

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
« Reply #312 on: July 15, 2013, 10:56:11 AM »

Is leaving it.

Since you hate the USA, stay away, we don't need/want you there.  We already have enough haters.
Never been,and never want to go.

Your quote Keith=We already have enough haters.

Ever wondered why.

Offline Speros

• Prolific Member
« Reply #313 on: July 15, 2013, 11:48:52 AM »

Is leaving it.

Never been,and never want to go.

Your quote Keith=We already have enough haters.

Ever wondered why.
Ignorance comes to mind....... So your opinion is not from first hand knowledge.... Yes ignorance comes to mind..... Also prejudice ..... Well done Antonio congrats

Offline DeputyDavid

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #314 on: July 15, 2013, 12:00:50 PM »

[/quote]No that opinion is based on the American legal system.

[/quote]

icon_must

VIOUSLY YOU FORGOT ABOUT OJ SIMPSON!!

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Gerry
August 29, 2024, 02:33:22 PM

information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Murtle_71
August 29, 2024, 07:11:47 AM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie
July 26, 2024, 03:03:06 PM