{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Gun Culture in USA  (Read 233761 times)

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
Re: Gun Culture in USA
« Reply #285 on: July 14, 2013, 06:34:42 PM »
If Trayvon had a been a white kid,Zimmerman would have been found guilty.
100%

Offline Somnat

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #286 on: July 14, 2013, 06:48:12 PM »
100%

And if Zimmerman was also a white person .....then maybe, just maybe justice would have prevailed.

But I doubt it.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #287 on: July 14, 2013, 09:00:22 PM »
100%

And if Zimmerman was also a white person .....then maybe, just maybe justice would have prevailed.

But I doubt it.

Funny, I post this about a black man killing a white kid and was not charged.   The 100% is proven to be bullshit.  Of course since it came from Nookie that is expected, even though Nookie knows why GZ was not charged in the 1st place as opposed to the rest of us. 
And Somnat, GZ is Hispanic, not white.

An interesting find:

For example, shortly before this event, a black man, who was being stalked by 4-5 white thugs, was at home one night when these thugs came to his house and began calling him names, and throwing rocks at his home from his drive way. He was safe in his home. It was secure and he was armed. He did not have to go out. But they were on his property and he decided to go out and confront them. There was an argument. One of the young men, about 19 years old, charged the man yelling that he was going to hurt him. The man shot...and the 19 year old died.

That man was not tried. He was not arrested for murder or manslaughter. Everyone knew these kids were on his property and up to no good. He could have stayed inside, but he decided to confront the evil on his property and when attacked, he defended himself. I have no problem with it...and believe more Americans should send such messages to criminals when they are threatened. 911 takes on average 9 minutes for anyone to get there. Usually by that time, it is over.

That above case happened in Florida by the way...and there was no outcry, no demands to punish that man for killing the much younger man. It was clearly self defense...as was this case with Zimmerman.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3042663/posts
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 09:01:56 PM by urleft »

Offline binnsy

• Prolific Member
« Reply #288 on: July 14, 2013, 09:07:41 PM »
100%

But I doubt it.

Funny, I post this about a black man killing a white kid and was not charged.   The 100% is proven to be bullshit.  Of course since it came from Nookie that is expected, even though Nookie knows why GZ was not charged in the 1st place as opposed to the rest of us. 

An interesting find:

For example, shortly before this event, a black man, who was being stalked by 4-5 white thugs, was at home one night when these thugs came to his house and began calling him names, and throwing rocks at his home from his drive way. He was safe in his home. It was secure and he was armed. He did not have to go out. But they were on his property and he decided to go out and confront them. There was an argument. One of the young men, about 19 years old, charged the man yelling that he was going to hurt him. The man shot...and the 19 year old died.

That man was not tried. He was not arrested for murder or manslaughter. Everyone knew these kids were on his property and up to no good. He could have stayed inside, but he decided to confront the evil on his property and when attacked, he defended himself. I have no problem with it...and believe more Americans should send such messages to criminals when they are threatened. 911 takes on average 9 minutes for anyone to get there. Usually by that time, it is over.

That above case happened in Florida by the way...and there was no outcry, no demands to punish that man for killing the much younger man. It was clearly self defense...as was this case with Zimmerman.

Here Here shot the fookers what ever there colour :-)

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #289 on: July 15, 2013, 06:59:50 AM »
100%
Well said Nookie,well said.

Maybe you need to speak up because most people can't hear you,or is it they don't want to hear you. character4

R.I.P. Trayvon.

Offline Somnat

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #290 on: July 15, 2013, 07:29:43 AM »
Keith, I realize that Zimmerman is Hispanic. I was talking hypothetically .......

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
« Reply #291 on: July 15, 2013, 07:41:12 AM »
Keith, I realize that Zimmerman is Hispanic. I was talking hypothetically .......
Try not to confuse him Somnat,otherwise he gets crazy and gets has water pistol out. hahaha

Offline SOM LUCK

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #292 on: July 15, 2013, 07:45:39 AM »
I agree with President Obama, He said we are a nation of laws and we must respect the process, I'm paraphrasing.  Like Zimmerman, OJ was found not guilty, and since we don't know the complete story in either case we either accept the verdict or take another step toward anarchy.

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
« Reply #293 on: July 15, 2013, 08:12:18 AM »
100%

But I doubt it.

An interesting find:

Here Here shot the fookers what ever there colour :-)

I simply cannot believe what i am reading,you are suggesting that it's ok to go outside of your home and kill a 19 year old lad because he was SHOUTING ABUSIVE REMARKS.
The statement above already suggests that the man was quite safe within the security of his home,he had the opportunity to call 911 and wait for their response.
But no he decided to go outside and take a life,he decided to become judge,jury,and executioner.
In my honest opinion the man inside only had to call the police and this very small matter could have been dealt with without the lose of a life.
The man who took that young boys life should in my honest opinion be sitting facing a life sentence,or on death row.
He should of been charged with MURDER

Offline Speros

• Prolific Member
« Reply #294 on: July 15, 2013, 08:15:18 AM »
Judged by his peers, according to the law, found innocent......why on this Forum are we judging Zimmerman as a murderer, aswell as raising Trayvon as a saint?
Just maybe Trayvon was a violent little turd, wannabe gangster and Zimmerman was defending himself and his neighbours  according to the laws of his state and country slapfight

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #295 on: July 15, 2013, 08:30:48 AM »

I simply cannot believe what i am reading,you are suggesting that it's ok to go outside of your home and kill a 19 year old lad because he was SHOUTING ABUSIVE REMARKS.
The statement above already suggests that the man was quite safe within the security of his home,he had the opportunity to call 911 and wait for their response.
But no he decided to go outside and take a life,he decided to become judge,jury,and executioner.
In my honest opinion the man inside only had to call the police and this very small matter could have been dealt with without the lose of a life.
The man who took that young boys life should in my honest opinion be sitting facing a life sentence,or on death row.

Antonio, do you read what you post? 

First you say that if Trayvon would have been white Zimmerman would have been found guilty. 

Then when I provide an example of a white being killed and the man not charged, you want to find the guy guilty, must be because the shooter was black. 

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
« Reply #296 on: July 15, 2013, 08:40:04 AM »

Antonio, do you read what you post? 

First you say that if Trayvon would have been white Zimmerman would have been found guilty. 

Then when I provide an example of a white being killed and the man not charged, you want to find the guy guilty, must be because the shooter was black.
Or it could be that i am reading the facts and my opinions are not of a racist point.
Black or white the man in the house had no right to go outside and murder anyone.
I am not bothered about COLOUR.
What about you?

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
« Reply #297 on: July 15, 2013, 08:41:39 AM »
Judged by his peers, according to the law, found innocent......why on this Forum are we judging Zimmerman as a murderer, aswell as raising Trayvon as a saint?
Just maybe Trayvon was a violent little turd, wannabe gangster and Zimmerman was defending himself and his neighbours  according to the laws of his state and country slapfight
Maybe,maybe,maybe,maybe,maybe Trayvon was violent but that don't give Zimmerman the right to take a life.
Florida has the second most amount of people sitting on death row in all of the 50 states,only California has more.
If Trayvon would have been white Zimmerman would be just another inmate sitting on death row in Florida.
But Trayvon was black and that's the reason Zimmerman ain't on DEATH ROW.
Nothing to do about being judged by his peers.
Wake up yourself.

Offline Speros

• Prolific Member
« Reply #298 on: July 15, 2013, 08:55:38 AM »
Antonio you say you are not bothered about colour but you have brought colour into the argument several times, obviously you are an expert on the socio-economic and legal landscape in America, and you will have all the answers to why the justice system let down such a fine example of American youth in this day and age. Are you saing the judge and jury were wrong? Do you have an insight or evidence that was not produced in the court?.... I would believe not party15

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #299 on: July 15, 2013, 08:58:56 AM »

Or it could be that i am reading the facts and my opinions are not of a racist point.
Black or white the man in the house had no right to go outside and murder anyone.
I am not bothered about COLOUR.
What about you?

Your own posts dispute what you are saying.  You said:  If Trayvon had a been a white kid,Zimmerman would have been found guilty.

That opinion is all about race. 

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Gerry
August 29, 2024, 02:33:22 PM

information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Murtle_71
August 29, 2024, 07:11:47 AM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie
July 26, 2024, 03:03:06 PM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by Gerry
July 26, 2024, 02:55:12 PM